What will be the biggest and most important PPC trends in 2022?
That’s the exact question we asked 23 of the top PPC marketing experts.
From paid search to paid social, remarketing, and beyond, discover what trends PPC experts are predicting will lead the pack.
Download our ebook, PPC Trends 2022, to see what the pros predict for paid search, social ads, and more next year.
In this ebook, you’ll learn how and why the following PPC trends will dominate 2022:
- First-Party Data
- Audience Targeting & Segmentation
- Responsive Search Ads
- Conversion Tracking
- Small Business Education
- Return To Fundamentals
- Be Ready For Anything
You’ll also get uncensored and unfiltered insights and tips straight from these experts on how to succeed at PPC in 2022:
- Andrea Atzori, Co-Founder & Director, Ambire
- Julie Friedman Bacchini, President, Neptune Moon
- Amalia Fowler, Instructor, BCIT & Google Ads consultant, Good AF Consulting
- Amy Bishop, Owner & Digital Marketing Consultant, Cultivative
- Duane Brown, CEO & Head of Strategy, Take Some Risk
- Ilya Cherepakhin, Consulting Manager, MightyHive
- Akvile DeFazio, President, AKvertise
- Jeff Ferguson, Partner, Amplitude Digital
- Brad Geddes, Co-Founder, AdAlysis
- Amy Hebdon, Founder, Paid Search Magic
- Navah Hopkins, VP of Strategic Marketing, Adzooma
- Mark Irvine, Director of Paid Media, SearchLab Digital
- Pauline Jakober, Founder & CEO, Group Twenty Seven
- Tim Jensen, Campaign Manager, Clix Marketing
- Robyn Johnson, CEO and Founder, Marketplace Blueprint
- Sean Johnston, VP of Digital Advertising, Closed Loop
- Jonathan A. Kagan, VP Search, 9Rooftops
- Aaron Levy, Head of Paid Search, Tinuiti
- Melissa Mackey, Paid Search Manager, MerkleB2B
- Brooke Osmundson, Senior Director Client Strategy, NordicClick Interactive
- Kimberly Shah, Senior Account Executive, Microsoft Advertising
- Frederick Vallaeys, Co-Founder & CEO, Optmyzr
- AJ Wilcox, Founder, B2Linked
Plus, tricks-of-the-trade and trends from our sponsors, TrueClicks, Titan Growth, and Rock Content.
There are 82 pages of expert insights from some of the industry’s top practitioners.
Are you ready to step up your PPC game? Download this ebook now.